Locations | Contact Us

FAQ - Frequently Asked Question  
How do I obtain the required documents?


If your HUD HUB requires the submission of a sampling of utility bills, there are two steps you can take to make the process smoother:

  • Request tenants to sign a document granting you access to their utility records directly from the utility company at MI and AR.
  • Request tenants to bring 12 months of bills to your office directly well in advance of submitting your Rent Adjustment or Contract Renewal Request to the PBCA. Your request may be delayed if the utility analysis is not complete








Call Center-TTY–800-750-0750, Ohio: 877-506-3552 © CGI Federal  Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site  Privacy.